My favorite way of sprouting is using glass mason jars. I would say this is also the easiest method to start sprouting seeds!
Why Sprouting in Mason Jars is the Easiest and Fastest Way to Sprout:
- Size – Its compact size enables you to store it anywhere near the sink so you don’t forget to rinse it.
- Quick – Rinsing the sprouts takes about 30 seconds each time because I can simply run the tap over the jar through the cheesecloth and then simply dump the water back out and store away.
- Sustainable – Reusable and enables you to add metal lid and store glass jar with sprouts directly in the fridge.
- Cute – Aesthetically pleasing and guests will constantly be asking about it.
- Affordable – Glass jars can be bought extremely cheap, especially in thrift stores 🙂
Hopefully this has convinced you to start sprouting seeds using supplies you probably already have lying around the house. If not, you can always purchase a ready-made-kit sampler for yourself or for a friend from my etsy shop:
– Mel from Green PLUR