For the past few weeks, I have been making changes to consume less meat and dairy because I want to be vegan. It has been a little difficult but I have stopped buying meat and dairy at the grocery store – I am simply finishing what I have left in my freezer.
So I am a university student. I also have a part-time job, an internship, a side business, try to exercise regularly while also having a social life. It always seems as though I never have enough time to complete everything on my task list and I end up becoming easily overwhelmed. I am still passionate about my desires and I do my best – I’m actually sitting in my Health Care Delivery Systems class right now as I write this post. I know, I’m terrible but like I said, I’m doing the best with the time that I have 🙂
I love using slow cookers because you can just throw some ingredients in it the night before, turn it on and in the morning you have a giant pot of delicious food.
Here’s a list of some vegan crockpot recipes that take 15 minutes or less to prepare:
- Vegan Slow Cooker Chili (GF) – spice it up by adding more chilies
2. Vegan Bulgogi Jackfruit (GF) – for all you Korean cuisine lovers
3. Vegan Quinoa Lentil Tacos (GF) – Seriously though, who doesn’t love quinoa?
5. Vegan Butternut Squash Macaroni (GF optional)
*GF – Gluten Free
So try these low-maintenance meals and let me know what you think and what changes you would make in the comments below 🙂
- Your friend, Mel from GreenPLUR